What I do
My name is Stuart and I am a journalist and a writer with more than 20 years of experience working for some of the world's most widely read news organisations, like The Times, The Associated Press, Agence France-Presse and The Telegraph.
I specialise in writing articles, blogs, newsletters and analysis about economics, innovation, and businesses that make people happier, healthier and wealthier.
Newsletters keep you connected with your target audience.
- Do you want to share important information about your company, such as new products or services, with a large audience quickly and easily?
- If you include helpful articles or tips in your newsletter, people will be more likely to remember your company when they need a product or service that you offer.
- If customers see your company's name and logo regularly, they'll be more likely to think of you first when they're ready to make a purchase.
You know your product or service better than anyone. You also have a good idea of the kinds of people who buy from you. That’s why I need your help to create a successful e-newsletter campaign.
Together, we can develop an email newsletter that:
- Reaches your target audience
- Connects with them on a personal level
- Provides value and benefit
- Is delivered on a regular basis
If you’re ready to take your e-newsletter to the next level, hit the button below...